Hatheume Lake Resort - Site #4
Freehold ( Tenants in Common )
Deluxe Log Cabin, built approx. in the 1960's. The main floor is 420 square feet in size with vaulted ceilings
and one large open floor theme. Wood floors throughout with free standing propane burning fireplace.
The living room/dining room is a large open area of the cabin.
Three piece bathroom with sink, shower and toilet.
Kitchen area consists of propane stove, electric fridge and double stainless sink.
Storage shed is attached to back of cabin.
Part of the Hatheume Lake Resort Co-operative. 1/23
interest in the Deeded title.
Included in the annual fees are:
- 1/23 rd share in the Lodge
- Nightly rental if desired $ 195.00/night ( optional ) Split with lodge.
- The lodge operates on a 65/25/10 split for the rental pool with 65% going to the owners , 25% in to the
rental pool and 10% to the caretakers .
- Note you are not allowed to rent the cabin outside the rental pool, however you are allowed to have family
and friends stay at the cabin.
Annual Levies 2008 ($6,886.20) Includes:
- caretakers quarters
- maintenance - roads
- hydro (from on site generator system)
- drilled well
- septic system
- road maintenance
- Insurance costs $838.95
- Property taxes for 2008 $2,340.00
- 2008 - 2009 Resort Levies $3,707.25
Propane & electricial cost $1,200 - $1,300/year
Cellular phone system as office works well.
Lots of common area for boat launch at dock.
The cabin is located on site # 4 , which has excellent waterfront exposure.
Purchase price includes all the window coverings, fridge, and stove.
Hatheume Lake backs on to Douglas Lake Ranch.
Good Cellular Coverage,
Zoning (C-3 )
Location is approximately 2 1/2 hours from the Fraser Valley. Driving time is approximately 60 Km
from Merritt along the Peachland Connector, and 25 Km on a Forest Service road to Hatheume Lake.
Things to do
There are many other lakes in the area to fish, hike and canoe including the famous Penask lake.
Some of the lakes in the area are Pinacle, Petersen, Windy, Pattinson, Steer, Marsh, Neveu, Walker, Reservoir, Skunk,and Sunset.
There is many hundreds of miles of back roads and trails to enjoy and explore 4 x 4, hiking, mountain biking or ATV's.
X-Country skiing and snow mobiling are also very popular in the winter months.
Location & Showings
Hatheume Lake is located 25 km off the main Hwy. 97C "Connector" between Merritt and Westbank.
You exit via the Sunset Main road and travel on Bear Creek main following the signgs and then onto the Hatheume Lake road.
Approx. Distance to Hatheume Lake from:
- Kelowna is 80 Km or 1 hour driving time.
- Merritt is 100 Km or 1 hour 15 minutes driving time.
- Hope is approx. 2 1/2 hours driving time.
- Kamloops is approx. 2 hours driving time.