865 Kinnear Court
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this bi-level home has great curb appeal.
Built in 1975 with lots of updating. The main floor is 1,127 square feet.
The basement is 1,071 square feet. Total square footage is 2,198.
Single carport. Extra parking could be added to the side.
The Masterbedroom is 13' x 12'-8" with large closet.
The 2nd Bedroom is 10'-2" x 12' with large closet and sliding glass door to
18' x 14' private sun deck.
The Living Room is 16'-10" x 17'-6". Bright and open with large picture windows,
with newer gas fireplace, and built-in wall unit.
The Kitchen is 11'-2" x 10'-2" with stove overhead micro wave range, fridge, dishwasher,
newer updated cabinets and flooring.
The Dining room is 10'-5" x 10'-6" with sliding glass door to sun room.
The Sun room is 19'-2" x 7'-6" located off of dining room.
Main bathroom is 10'-2" x 5' is a 4 piece, (tub, sink, shower & toilet)
and was completely updated in July 2005.
Downstairs Batchelor Suite
The down stairs suite has a separate entrance and a shared laundry.
The suite has recently been rented for $525.00
The Living room is 13' - 14'-5".
The Kitchen is 13'-7" x 11' Bright and open with fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave.
The Bathroom is 5'-11" x 5' ( sink, shower, & toilet ).
The Shared Laundry is 9'-8" x 5'-9" with washer and dryer.
In home office which is 26'-2" x 13'-2" was renovated in June 2002 with
new windows in May 2004, and birch laminate flooring. Could easily be split into two bedrooms.
Improvements Done To Home
- Upstairs kitchen cabinets, countertops and flooring updated prior to 2001.
- New Kenmore dishwasher in June 2004
- Beaumarc fridge new in 2001
- New thermo windows installed in May 2004 ( energy star rating )
- Extra installation added to attic in May 2004.
- New front door in May 2004
( These were done to make the home highly energy efficeint )
( Home is energy assessed at 71 out of 100 )
- New carpet in down stairs suite in June 2005.
- Gas fire place in living room.
- New air-conditioning in April 2003
- Recreational room was renovated in 2002
- New furnace in December 2003
- New roof in 1998 or 1999.
- July 2005 New main bathroom.
- Monitored security system ( ADT ) for $29.95/month plus GST
- Front yard underground sprinkler system.
- Built in vacuum system.
- Appliances and window coverings.
- Smoke detectors
The property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and only a couple of blocks to Okanagan Lake.
The property size is .16 of an acre and has 60' of frontage x 119' deep.
The yard is nicely landscaped and fenced.
There is an outside work shop attached to the house.
There is also a large outside storage room attached to the house.
Natural gas and underground hydro.
Sewer ( no levies owning ) and municipal water.
Property taxes for 2004 were $2,131.28
Zoning RS - 1