Mabel Lake Log Home
is 1,442 square feet with the following room sizes;
- Dining room 12' x 13'
- Living room is 18' x 26'
- Sitting room is 10'-7" x 6'-2"
- Kitchen is 13' x 13'-6"
- Foyer is 8' x 11'-6"
- Bedroom is 12' - 7" x 16'-8"
- Main bath is 3 piece with shower.
Built in 1990 using larger diameter LOGS. Large open living room/dining and kitchen areas. Spacious entry for tools/coats storage and guest bedroom with ensuite bath and shower.
The Loft is 680 square feet with the following room sizes;
- Master bedroom is 13' x 17'
- Open bedroom or sitting room is 17' x 8'
- 3 piece ensuite up with soaker tub.
Basement is approx. 1/2 in size with inside access.
No liveable floor space down. Lots of storage space, with furnace, hot water tank and water system plumbing. Half finished basement with electric washer/dryer and newer used pellet furnace.
- 2003 property taxes $2,172.81
- No zoning for property.
- Water system is from lake intake.
- Septic field installed.
- Electric baseboards for backup heat.
- Freestanding pellet stove in living room.
- Radio phone in the area, and satellite TV.
- Propane tank outside to run propane lights in kitchen.
- Fully wired for diesel electric generator.
- Green metal clad roof.
- Large wrap around sun decks overlooking Mabel Lake.
- Large picture windows throughout.
- Larger diameter LOGS, and professionally built.
- Concrete foundation with cement pads.
- Hidden from sight with a Spectacular view of the Mable Lake.
- Selectively logged on upper 2/3rds of property.
Ideally this property could be made to look like a small park, with many trails to explore and hike along and near the lake.
Perfect for Bed and Breakfast.
There is stairs leading down to a sheltered bay which would be a perfect place for boat or plane moorage and swimming dock.
Surrounding steep cliffs that offer fabulous views.
2003 Timber Appraisal on file, valued at $334,365.00.
Timber species include, Douglas Fir, Red Cedar and Birch
The property consists of 142 Deeded acres of the only privately held land on this south west end of Mabel Lake, with approx. 2,400' of private lakeshore by approx. 2,100' deep. Surrounded by Crown Land for the ultimate in privacy.
The property has been selectively logged over the years with several private roads leading to the lake shore. Located approx. 39 km north of the town of Lumby. Several steep cliffs and rocky beaches.
Mabel Lake is approx. 26 miles long by 1 to 3 miles wide. Mabel Lake is a deep clean lake, used for many recreational uses including, boating, fishing, swimming, canoeing, and water skiing. Famous for its large Salmon fishery, Rainbow Trout, Dolly Varden and Kokanee. Ideal for float planes to land, with your own sheltered bay for docking along with ideal place for floating dock and swimming beach.
Multiple Intended Uses;
This property would make for an ideal "Family Retreat", "Church Retreat", "Private Health Retreat", "Scouts and or Girls Camp", " Bed & Breakfast", "Business Retreat", "Campground" plus many other possible uses such as Resort/Guest Ranch or simple as a private residence.